Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Menu (September 15-21)



Hello!

I can't believe how fast this month is flying! Already half over and it seems like it just started. Our temperatures have been fluctuation here for the past several weeks with loads of cooler temps, which I've been loving! Today seems a bit warmer though. I haven't looked at the weather forecast for this week, but I am trying to turn my mind to Autumn cooking. Here's the menu for this week.

Monday-Curried pork, rice

Tuesday-Gingered Skewered Chicken, leftover rice, steamed broccoli

Wednesday-Carnitas, fried cheesy polenta

Thursday-Pesto pasta

Friday-Going out for MIL birthday (it's on Wednesday)

Saturday-DH cooks

Sunday-Grilled ham steaks, cottage potatoes, green beans

Need inspiration for your menu? Head over to orgjunkie.com!

Until Next Time,

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment