Monday, September 22, 2014

Menu Plan Menu (September 22-28)



Hello!

I started doing pretty well there for a few days, didn't I? Lol. Then the week got hectic and I just couldn't keep up. Do you think by October things will settle down? I certainly hope so! Our weather this week has cooled down quite a bit...mid to low 70's all week! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Autumn temps and transitioning my menu to colder temperature foods. On DH's quest to enjoy more meatless dishes, here is the menu for this week:

Monday:

Homemade falafel (made with homemade hummus) with homemade tzatziki
This will be served "street style" with tortillas used in place of pita pockets because that's what I have!

Tuesday:

Lasagne Skillet, salad, and hopefully some homemade bread
I'm really excited about this recipe...I made ricotta cheese (recipe soon!) yesterday to use in this!

Wednesday:

Irish Root Stew, biscuits
New recipe. It uses leeks and potatoes and sounds wonderful.

Thursday:

Taco Corn Fritters, Fried Cheesy Polenta, Green Beans
Another new recipe. It certainly sounds tasty though! I've made the polenta before, but I've never fried it.

Friday:

Date Night

Saturday:

Leftovers

Sunday:

Honestly, I have no idea! Something will come to mind I'm sure! Maybe I'll find inspiration at orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment