Monday, September 1, 2014

Menu Plan Menu Sept 1-7 (2014)




Hello Blogland!

I'm back and hopefully this time it's for good. Until the next crisis, of course! Not that there's been a crisis, just have been extremely busy lately. I am happy to report that we are finally moved in to the house and the next few weeks will be a flurry of activity as I wrestle with unpacking some boxes, making curtains, trying to establish my routines, ect. First and foremost will be getting my kitchen in order. Since DH was living here before me, he has it set up a certain way and frankly, I have more stuff, so I need to rearrange it not only to accommodate the excess, but to my liking as well!

While the temperatures outside still say Summer, the calendar says Fall, for which I am grateful! While I have enjoyed mostly lazy days, I am very much looking forward to getting back to my structured routines. I started today with doing something I haven't done in weeks...making a menu. So, here it is, my meal plan for this week.

Monday- Breakfast for Supper

Tuesday- Pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans

Wednesday- Falafal with homemade tzatziki sauce

Thursday- Ham and cheese frittata, salad

Friday- Date Night (DH usually cooks)

Saturday- Leftoves

Sunday- Comforting Cube Steak, rice, corn

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com! What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment