Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What day is it again?

Hello again!

This blogging thing is proving to be more difficult than I thought! I will persevere!

We had a lovely time at the shore, though it is good to be home (even if it is to hustle and bustle!)

I believe I may have mentioned that we are in the process of moving. This is actually a sore spot with me...not  the moving, but the fact that my husband has been here for quite some time and has done little work. Don't get me wrong, he *did* totally redo the bathroom and it looks fantastic, but he hasn't done much else. So, in between Scout camp, the beach, trying to get kids tested and registered for school, VBS, packing up where we a currently staying, and a host of other things, guess who has been working on the house? You guessed it...this gal right here.

Monday I managed to almost finish painting the family room (the bulk of which was done before we left for the beach...should I mention DH did not come with us?). Today I finished the painting and then cleared two rooms where the carpet needs to be cleaned. I will be doing that Friday.

The list goes on, but the fact is school starts in three weeks and it would be nice to have the children living here :)

Tomorrow is the popcorn kickoff for Cub Scouts and Thursday is SB's birthday. Gotta kick it into high gear!

Until Next Time,

Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment